Dear Clients and Partners of RoboForex group!
Last year, RoboForex was permanently attacked by one of its competitors, which tried to destroy the Company’s reputation in the eyes of both existing and prospective clients and partners. Furthermore, this activity was conducted rascally through figureheads, who didn’t even know that their personal information was used for buying and registering domains. All this is a more than spectacular example of the competitor’s low level of professional competence and lack of any morals or ethical principles, once its management decided to make such humiliating moves.
We understand that some of our clients and partners could have taken into consideration all those lies, which were spread via this website, and are still being spread via Internet blogs, social networks, and traders’ communities. In this regard, the Company applied to the European Court of Arbitration requesting to investigate the legitimacy of this website. In legal proceedings, WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) Arbitrage & Media Center delivered a judgment that the activity was illegal and violated the international law. Hence, the domain has to be transferred to RoboForex.
We recommend traders to be more objective when assessing all negative information and smear campaigns that are used by unscrupulous competitors, and follow our news, which provide each of our clients and partners with reliable information about the Company’s development.
In the last year alone, RoboForex group:
- Opened representative offices in Vilnius and Frankfurt am Main.
- Introduced RAMM – a new investment platform.
- Launched a serious project for trading American stocks with real exchange execution.
- Updated all of its products and made them more favorable and profitable for both clients and partners of the Company.
- Became the sponsor of the Limassol Police football team and "Starikovich-Heskes Team" (Autolife) race team during The Dakar 2017 rally.
- Published financial statement of RoboForex (CY) Ltd.
Keeping the quality of our services and trading conditions in accordance with the leading international standards, traditionally, this year we’re planning to present our clients and partners with new programs and offers. Follow our news and trust in unbiased information only!